Saturday, April 26, 2014

Good Food and The Book "50 Shades of Grey"

There is nothing like eating a sweet snack and drinking hot black coffee and reading this bestseller book "50 Shades of Grey".

It was just an accident that I stumbled with this only English copy of 50 Shades of Grey in a big bookstore here in Bremen. And to enjoy good food while reading  50 shades and imagine how Christian Grey looks like just makes my day great day.


Guten Appetit!!!! I am sure you most of you has also read this bestseller out f curiosity.


Pancakes (Pfannkuchen in German) with fresh cream and cherry compote.... and



hot freshly brewed black coffee ....... and 50 Shades of Grey .... what a best seller.

50 Shade of Grey will finally be shown here in Germany this year 2015. I hope to acquire a ticket for its Original Version so I can see it in English and have a glimpse of Mr. Christian Grey while munching on Tacos with spicy cheese sauce and big glass of cold iced tea will be equally heavenly, just like reading the book while having a cup of strong black coffee and a pancake.

Christian Gray , I hope to meet you soon on our movie date !!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment