Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Going Turkish... Lahmacun, the Turkish Pizza , Italian Pizza and Tea

It was a lazy and freezing Sunday and I am quite lazy to do my chores today, including cooking before doing my daily walking and cardio exercises. I spotted a clean and  quiet Turkish Bistro/Restaurant just about 30 minutes of walk from home during our earlier walk around our new community.  So today, we decided to go Turkish... no regrets. The place is clean, food is quite cheap with the large portion, and the tea is bottomless and free.  



Marmaris Bistro/Restaurant mostly serving Turkish foods, but also Italian Pizza and some German favorites, like Wurst and French Fries.



I ordered the Turkish Pizza with Lamb and Salad, an as always opted also for Pizza Hawaii








Showing what is inside my Turkish Pizza, Lamb meat and lots of greens and slices red onions. The flat bread is soft and newly baked. It was too large for me, so I brought home the rest and I still enjoyed it for dinner




Every table is supplied with this bowl of roasted crushed spicy chilies. I enjoyed it a lot, my nose watered, but it was super good with my Lahmacun


 Hot tea is free and bottomless and served in the traditional Tulip Glass, like they do in Turkey


No comments:

Post a Comment