Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Pürstner Restaurant - Vienna, Austria

Pürstner  is an Austrian traditional restaurant in Vienna which serves incredibly good food, mostly local Austrian specialities. The restaurant “Pürstner” is located in a typical house build in the turn of the century. For three (3) generations the Pürstner family has been running the restaurant and has made it flourish.

I spent my last day in Vienna in this restaurant with my friend to celebrate her birthday and also for my despedida, as I was already set to leave Vienna some days later. Here I enjoyed Kalbsleber Geröstet with Buttereis (Roasted Calf Liver with Buttered Rice) and my friend ordered Kalbsmedallion, both very delicious dishes. Since I am also a lover of all things "old", I enjoyed the ambiance, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment