Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Philippines..My Home Sweet Home (Part One)

Here are some of the many wonderful things and activities which anyone can enjoy in my country, the Philippines.

There is really have so much fun in the Philippines and around its islands.


Riding on a bamboo raft in one of the 7 Lakes in San Pablo City, Laguna .. the Lake Pandin


Picking up Santol fruit. Santol is one of the fruits in the Philippines


Visit one of the hidden family-owned resorts in Laguna and still be able to pick fresh fruits in the backyard


Grilling Eggplant (Talong in Tagalog) and marinated Pork Belly (Liempo)


Enjoy freshly grilled foods while enjoying the company of the family for a weekend in many of its quiet resorts


Ride the colorful  jeeps (jeepneys) and the tricyles and enjoy the view while on traffic or the company of other passengers 


The Lake Pandin, with its clear waters. located in San Pablo City, Laguna. Just of the the city's seven (7) lakes


Carabao of the Philippines. I had the privilege to ride one when I was 16 , many summers ago and it completely changed my life ...it was my last summer before entering a big university in Manila



Travel farther north of the country and spend time with the natives of the area ... then they will let you ride their carabaos and enjoy the river in  Nueva Vizcaya.


Visit some of the wet markets and mingle with the locals and later cook fresh seafoods which is abundant in the all  over the country. My nephew already having fun in the market with all the fresh foods around


One of the luxuries, you and I can truly enjoy in my country is a personal visit of professionals to give massage, pedicure and manicure right in your own home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment